Are you a qualified Management Accountant with experience of systems implementations and retail sector experience? If so read on!
We at Handle are currently working with a global entertainment brand who are currently setting up an exciting new retail business. The contract is for an initial period of 15 months and you will be based between offices in Watford & Boreham Wood so living locally is ideal.
Reporting directly into the Finance Director duties for the role will include:
- Key point of contact for retail systems implementation, including attending all meetings, communication and follow up on key finance-related issues as well as co-ordination of testing
- Business partnering with with the Technology team
- Work closely with the Finance Director and wider finance retail finance team to establish the set up and support the month end process to generate accurate P&L results for all cost/profit centres
- Support the Finance Director in ad hoc analysis as necessary to business partner VP Flagship International Retail or Platform retail businesses
- Assist the Finance Director during the budget and planning process to enable comparison of monthly financial results budget/ forecast and provide to HQ
- Maintain accuracy and continuous improvements over KPI reporting and any daily reporting as required
- Ensure all royalties calculations are prepared accurately and on a timely basis and payments made appropriately as required
- Act as business partner for Flagship store managers and operations teams
- Ad hoc analysis (e.g. margin analysis, new business development) as required
It is ESSENTIAL that you have previous experience working for a retail business and experience implementing finance systems. You will ideally be a fully qualified accountant who has exposure to US GAAP and SOX controls.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.