A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Management Accountant to join a leading entertainment business based in the heart of Central London.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a fast-paced business environment where you will be responsible for analysing marketing and overheads spend and all the process accounting.
The role will include but not be limited to:
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts for marketing spend, overheads and price protection
- Provide variance analysis and commentary on spend against budget and latest forecasts
- Liaise with territories to understand the drivers behind variances and identify potential cost savings
- Liaise with external audit at year end to resolve any queries they might have with the year-end close
- Monitor overhead and selling costs against agreed budgets and prepare monthly reports with accompanying variance analysis
Prepare annual budgets and forecasts
- Monitor marketing costs against agreed budget allocation and prepare monthly reports with accompanying variance analysis
- Manage the marketing tracker process and ensure they are completed correctly and submitted on a timely basis
- Manage invoice processing and liaising with Accounts Payable department to resolve supplier issues
The ideal candidate:
- Finalist (CIMA strategic level or ACCA professional level)
- Microsoft Office - Excel (advanced essential), Word, Powerpoint
- Experience in the Media industry is essential
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.