An exclusive opportunity has become available for a qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) Senior Management Accountant to join one of the world's leading music & entertainment businesses.
As the Senior Management Accountant, you will be required to build and maintain strong working relationships with all key stakeholders across the business including, Record Labels, Commercial & Royalties.
The role will be responsible but not limited to:
- Assisting the FC in compiling the annual budget and quarterly forecasts as well as taking responsibility for submissions to corporate finance, management packs and analysis.
- Provide financial analysis to the FC and other stakeholders within the group.
- Preparation and oversight of month end financials within corporate deadlines, including all accruals, interface closings, journals, balance sheet reconciliations and variance analysis.
- Financial accounting ownership, including assisting statutory accounts team and being the liaison with our external & internal auditors.
- Assist the FC in maintaining an effective control framework, including designing and implementing approval mechanisms for both our teams Onshore & Offshore.
- Understand current VAT legislation, being responsible for review of Quarterly group VAT return, working closely with the Tax team.
The ideal candidate:
- Professionally Qualified Accountant with post qualification experience (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Previous experience with SAP
Our client offers an extremely generous salary & benefits package.
The interview process will be starting asap, so please do get in touch if you would like to apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.