Senior Manager, FP&A - TV Production
International TV Production business are looking for a qualified ACA, CIMA or ACCA Senior Manager, FP&A who will be responsible for reporting process management, the consolidation, reporting & analysis of monthly and forecast cycle management information, including preparation of the Group Finance Reports for International Television Production Senior Management.
This role will involve:
- Ensure financial planning and reporting highlights are shared with the Finance Management Team in a timely manner.
- Take ownership of the development of management KPI's including establishing / enhancing processes to leverage SAP based reporting and other sources of management information.
- Consolidate Group management reporting packs on a timely basis (monthly actual results, monthly full-year forecasts, quarterly re-forecasts, annual budgets and LTP), including analysis, KPI and commentary for Group senior management.
- Review & consolidation of monthly P&L and cash flow forecast updates and related variance analysis.
- Responsibility for management of month end, quarter end and quarterly reforecast/budget processes, including preparation of consolidated analysis & commentary, monthly Flash and Group Finance reports and other close sign off materials
- Own the process for upgrading, co-ordination and consolidation of programme slates, per episode revenues and CoS, Ultimate's and by-title costing forecasts during relevant financial planning and reporting cycles.
- Ownership of the Group & Opco finance management reporting templates, supporting information sources and data hierarchies.
- Extract & highlight relevant trends, risks and opportunities within management information to the Executive Director, Management Reporting
- Active involvement / leadership of system projects (enhancements & new systems eg Business Objects slate reporting) and reporting simplification processes to ensure the department is leverage technology and processes efficiencies to allow greater focus on value added management information & reporting.
- Preparation of Ad hoc financial reports and analysis, as required by the Executive Director, Management Reporting.
Skills and background:
- Graduate calibre Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent international, graduate or business-related qualification, with approx 5-7 years post-qualified experience.
- Highly numerate with excellent excel skills, including financial modeling and pivot tables
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability quickly to grasp the "big picture" and exhibit judgment in drawing conclusions and solving problems.
- Experience of working in the international TV production and/or format business, in a multinational, multicurrency environment.
- Budgeting and reporting experience, including reporting systems, with specific exposure to SAP BW reporting
- Exposure to international accounting / US GAAP standards preferred.
- Previous management experience essential.
- Good team player with an ability to operate in a collaborative manner
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.