Handle are excited to be working with an instantly recognizable digital media business assisting them with their search for a qualified (ACA/CA/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent) Management Accounting Manager.
Heading up a team of 6 comprised of both fully qualified & part-qualified Management Accountants & Analysts your duties will include:
- Providing guidance to the Management Reporting team
- Ownership and delivery of month-end close and reporting process
- Review and delivery of monthly management information for review including communicating the businesses position and highlighting any risks or opportunities
- Business partnering with operational heads in regards to budgets & forecasts as well as with any ad-hoc requests such as assistance with business cases
- Review Balance Sheet Reconciliations as prepared by team to ensure they are prepared to auditable standards. Maintain suitable SOX documentation
- Identify inefficiencies and take lead in implementing change
The successful applicant will have solid management reporting & FP&A experience gained in an international business as well as proven hands on leadership skills. Excellent communication skills and experience managing senior stakeholders is essential.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager who enjoys staff management to join an exciting & fast growing business.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.