Senior Manager: Marketing Analysis & Research
Home Entertainment - Contract
Marketing research and analytics professionals are required for a 5 month contract in Media and Film. This is great position with one of the top providers of entertainment, you will conceive, brief and report on research/analytics projects.
This role with cover film, audience and media analytics as well as marketplace, please get in touch if you are available immediately and an analytical expert!
- Management of the international film tracking process, including communicating bi-weekly results to internal and external stakeholders.
- Briefing, reporting and analysing the performance of theatrical releases.
- Ownership of creative testing, trailer testing, print testing and digital testing on specific titles.
- International reporting - close analysis on how a title does 8 weeks from release.
- Management of the trailer reporting process, as well as managing the analytics plan in agency.
- Manage all of the wider parts of research and analytics processes.
You Will Have:
- A great track record in marketing and analytics.
- Ideally some experience in either home entertainment, entertainment or theatrical releases, across analytics.
- A collaborative way of working, both with other teams and external stakeholders.
- Ability to influence both internally and externally, and maintain meaningful relationships.
Please get in touch if you are available immediately, or able to start work mid-march.
Please note this is a 5 month contract.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.