The purpose of the role is to support the Head of Marketing Communications in translating the business strategy into brand and communications strategy. Specifically, the role holder will be responsible for owning the end-to-end delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns across key client segments. This will involve identifying market, client and competitor trends and insights, and ensuring to use these as a relevant context within which to position their products and services, and interact with clients in an engaging way. This person will be expected to manage a large group of diverse stakeholders from across the business, and from external agencies.
- Work with the Head of Marketing Communications to leverage market, client and competitor insight and translate into compelling content and marketing activity for key audiences
- Work with key internal stakeholders and external agencies to drive brand awareness and consideration, enhance brand image, and in turn, drive commercial return
- Develop, plan, and execute campaigns for the Bank.
- Ensure the brand is activated through a range of marketing channels including (but not limited to) targeted advertising, partnerships, content, product literature and events
- Responsible for developing the media strategy for integrated campaigns, and working with the regional teams to ensure appropriate local activation of centrally developed assets
- Responsible for developing any ATL assets which may be required for campaigns, and work with key channel and capability specialists to ensure the communications platform is effectively distilled across their specialisms
- Take the lead on monitoring, performance and reporting of campaign activity and ensure ROI is maximised at all times
- Deputise for the Head of Marketing Communications at key internal and external meetings.
Key Measurable Skills:
Campaign management and optimisation
Relationships and stakeholder management
Risk and Control Objective
Stakeholder Management and Leadership
Decision-making and Problem Solving
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
- Proven strategic ability with experience in leading strategic work streams or projects
- Strong creative instinct
- Detailed knowledge and experience of delivering integrated marketing campaigns from strategic inception through to execution and performance evaluation
- Ability to think differently and challenge the status quo
- Successful track record in delivering projects on time and within budget
- Experience in negotiating, planning, managing and executing marketing campaigns across channels
- Proven leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong team ethics - a team player
- Commercial awareness and appreciation of commercial consequences of marketing decisions
- Proven experience of managing internal cross-functional working groups and external agencies
- Experience of engaging institutional audiences.
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience creating Marketing campaigns for B2B (e.g. institutional investors, asset managers, funds, fiduciaries) highly desirable
- Experience in activating global campaigns on a local basis
- Experience working in a Global Marketing function would be beneficial
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.