Handle Recruitment are proud to be partnering with a premium cosmetics aesthetics clinic.
My client is seeking a bright, forward thinking and adaptable candidate to join their thriving team in a busy and varied marketing and communications role.
This role is split between the priority needs of Social Media and Marketing Management for three clinics.
- You will be responsible for ensuring data across all companies is captured, collated and managed effectively
- Create and develop a cohesive 12-month marketing plan and strategy across site.
- Manage all on-line marketing, including website management, blogs, Facebook and Instagram (to exclude Google campaigns)
- Manage and liaise PR opportunities
- Produce a monthly marketing management report highlighting results from the past month
- Arrange a monthly marketing meeting
- Manage all multi-media and direct marketing campaigns to include, print, website, in-clinic and texts across site.
- Manage selection of segmented data
- Building partnerships with businesses
This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior marketer to take the next step in their career and develop their skill set in a broad role for a fantastic business.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.