Handle Recruitment is seeking an immediately available Senior Marketing Executive to join a leading B2B Media & Events business on a temp to perm contract.
As the Senior Marketing Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a plan of marketing activity and actions to increase awareness of the business.
- Understanding customer needs and behaviour through audience insight and analysis in order to deliver the most value to them.
- Driving customer acquisition through marketing activity including; advertising, email campaigns, social media, website management, telemarketing and PR.
- Supporting the creation of an optimised SEO and PPC strategy.
- Monitoring competitor activity and working with the Insight and Data teams to conduct market research.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- B2B Marketing experience, preferable for a media or training company.
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise.
- A strong understanding of marketing principles, developments and new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong track record of creating compelling and effective campaigns.
Please apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.