I am actively seeking a Senior Marketing Executive for a leading global entertainment brand in West London.
My client are a global leader in sports, events, media and fashion, operating in more than 30 countries. The company represents and manages some of the world's greatest sports figures and fashion icons; stages hundreds of live events and branded entertainment experiences annually; and is one of the largest independent producers and distributors of sports media
Working across this amazing consumer event you will be responsible for the whole marketing campaign, implementation and delivery, social media, all digital elements and have great commercial knowledge - how marketing campaigns drive ticket revenue.
The responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Executive include but are not limited to:
- Development of all creative collateral
- Booking and managing external advertising campaigns
- PR agency liaison and planning
- Delivery on agreed media partnerships
- Website and social media updates
- Sponsor activation throughout the campaign ensuring all sponsor activities are delivered to a high standard
The ideal candidate:
- Worked on large scale consumer events previously
- Experience of campaign planning and management
- Budget management
- Commercially aware and customer focused
- Able to work and deliver under pressure
- Experience in HTML, CSM
- Experience in sporting/hospitality event (desirable)
- Innovate and creative
Salary and benefits:
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.