I am looking for an experienced and confident Marketing Executive who is ready to take a step up in their career and take on more responsibility for the UK's leading organiser of events and exhibitions in the food, drink & hospitality industry.
You will be offered scope for progression in this medium sized business, who describes their staff as loyal with a low turnover which is truly a testament to the positive working environment. You will be working on market leading events autonomously as well as a team.
To achieve this your daily tasks will look something along the lines of:
- Coordinating, implementing & monitoring all marketing communication activities to ensure deadlines are met and are within budget and in-line with the event marketing goals.
- Analysing and sharing insights based on the results of marketing activities.
- Management of the print process from brief to delivery.
- Specification and management of event websites.
- Updating social media channels and identification of new opportunities.
- Writing material for inclusion on the website and within all collateral and emails.
- Liaison with media partners to ensure that agreed plans are being delivered.
- Working closely with suppliers, maintaining and developing these relationships
- Preparation of data for all campaigns including segmentation, manipulation and validation of data.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Extensive generalist marketing experience, within the Events, Exhibitions, Hospitality, Food or Catering industry.
- A professional marketing qualification or marketing related degree.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise projects efficiently, particularly when focusing on crucial event deadlines.
- Digital marketing skills such as SEO and paid social.
- Confidence in building and maintaining relationships internally and over the phone through face to face, phone and email interactions.
- Strong analytical and IT skills.
If you have similar experience and are looking to elevate your career to the next level this could be the right opportunity for you, please apply online or get in touch!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.