Handle Recruitment is seeking a marketing executive with a passion for cycling to join a consumer events company.
This brand creates events and experiences that connect and inspire highly engaged communities to share their passions and interests face to face in an exciting events environment, you will be working on the UK's biggest cycling event, showcasing over 300 exhibitors, over 500 brands and the very latest bikes and accessories, all under one roof over the course of 3 days each year.
You will be working with a tight team that are super passionate about cycling, so if you are a marketer who shares this passion and wants to work in a fast paced environment this is an amazing opportunity!!
As the Senior Marketing Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Marketing Manager and Events team on the creation, development and implementation of the communications plan in order to achieve event objectives
- Assisting the Marketing Manager in planning and implementing the visitor marketing campaigns including advertising, print, direct mail, social media, special promotions, media partnerships, web media and liaising with PR agencies
- Helping maintain day-to-day relationships with relevant agencies and suppliers including; creative, ticketing, print and media buying, and PR
- Researching and compiling direct marketing and advertising schedules with the Marketing Manager
- Updating show websites in a timely manner
- Liaising directly with exhibitors to ensure they are apprised of relevant marketing activity and that maximising marketing opportunities pre, during and post-event
- Contributing towards the capture of survey data and interpretation of data for post-event reports and show development
- Overseeing the development and maintenance of the show's visitor database
- Managing email marketing through the event online website system
- Working with the Marketing Manager to collate and prepare detailed results of the marketing campaign and produce a marketing post-show report to assess the effectiveness of the campaigns and gain further insight into the events
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in marketing and campaign planning
- Experience in website management
- Understanding of digital marketing tools and techniques
- Good overall IT skills including Outlook and Microsoft Office
- The ability to think creatively and strategically
- Effective interpersonal and organisational skills
- A willingness to learn, adapt and grow within a role
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.