Senior Marketing Executive - Family and Kids Brands
I am excited to working with one of the best and most reputable kid's brands within a large entertainment business, who are rapidly growing and expanding. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced marketer, with international experience within entertainment.
You will be commercial in approach and have experience in developing and implementing marketing plans and activation's across EMEA. This particular position will focus on driving 360 marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness across multiple territories, whilst working closely with local partners.
- Close work with your UK team in order to develop, implement and plan activation's across the EMEA region.
- Briefing agencies, analysing, amplifying and supporting partners through execution and post campaign reports.
- Along with the Marketing Director, development of marketing strategies across multiple territories.
- Driving and proactively keeping relationships with key broadcast partners and licensees to ensure that all campaigns are as impactful as possible.
- Regular communication with wider teams and update on specific brand plans, creative updates and marketing initiatives.
You Will Have:-
- At least 4 years within a marketing team, ideally within film, entertainment or kids industry.
- Experience in managing a multitude of campaigns right from start to finish.
- Strong relationship skills, the ability to build and maintain relationships internally and externally is essential within this position.
- The ability to be proactive, multi-task and keep calm under pressure.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity with one of the fastest growing and well renowned family and kids brands, please apply if you are passionate about kid's entertainment and looking for your next exciting opportunity!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.