Senior Marketing Executive - 6 month contract
Distribution and Entertainment
My client are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to come and join them for 6 months. This is a great opportunity for anyone with experience within Entertainment and Marketing, open and able to carry out a short term contract.
You will join a collaborative team and work regularly with clients, events and company initiatives, in approach you will be commercial and client facing, with strong working knowledge of the entertainment industry.
- Supporting clients in EMEA territories alongside the marketing team.
- Working with licensees and providing information and marketing assets to support releases of both series and films.
- Coordination of promotional merchandise and bespoke promotional materials.
- Preparing presentations, coordinating meetings and on boarding clients.
- Ensuring and working with licensees to ensure that they are presenting films and series in the appropriate way, across online, outdoor and on-air.
- Liaising with international production companies and gathering assets, uploading materials to relevant marketing portals.
- Customer facing communication skills.
- Proven ability to handle demanding tasks in tight deadlines and a proven track record within a media organisation or a marketing environment.
- Advanced working knowledge of multiple systems, outlook, excel, PowerPoint and word.
- Passionate and motivated about marketing within entertainment.
This position would suit someone switched on and client facing, if you are keen to hear more - please get in touch or apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.