Senior Marketing Executive - Family Entertainment Company
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a well-renowned entertainment business on one of their most popular kid's brands, as a Senior Marketing Executive, within the busy international team. You will be a proactive and enthusiastic Marketing Executive with strong project management and excellent communication skills. This is a great role with the responsibility of managing marketing plans across allocated territories.
- The day to day management on a daily basis of EMEA marketing plans and activations across EMEA.
- Close work with the Director and Co-ordinator in the development, implementation and planning of clear marketing plans and activations across multiple territories.
- Ensuring that marketing calendars and planners are maintained and updated, in order to implement activities to tie in with brand, broadcast and licensing.
- The ability to brief and create both brand and marketing assets for multiple channels.
- Localising and developing multiple packs for EMEA partners, and to communicate, implement and manage consumer brand campaigns.
- Working with teams across the business, in order to maximise brand exposure and to book and manage consumer advertising as and when required, and communicate digital and social media messaging, as well as approving rolling monthly calendars.
If you are a currently a Marketing Executive or Coordinator, looking for the next step in your career, and you are keen to get involved with one of the biggest and fastest growing kids brands, please apply here!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.