Handle Recruitment is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Senior Marketing Executive
to join a vibrant team working on high-growth subscription and learning products, taking ownership for multiple brands in fast moving industries.
As the Senior Marketing Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Drive customer engagement, retention and account growth across the portfolio of products
- Help implement annual customer marketing plans
- Support the achievement of revenue targets by working closely with the Account Management and Customer Success teams
- Plan and manage fully integrated, flawless and response-driven marketing campaigns that resonate with customer challenges and needs
- Evaluate and update automated lifecycle campaigns (e.g. on-boarding, low usage, renewal)
- Develop and maintain all relevant collateral and brand communication programmes to support marketing campaigns and produce compelling and creative copy
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders and senior marketing team members to ensure the marketing activity is fully aligned with the business needs
- Work with the digital and data teams to develop and manage online platforms, communications plans and marketing collateral that are effective and on-brand
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise accordingly.
- The ability to think 'outside the box' to deliver innovative marketing and product solutions that drive revenue and brand equity.
- An advanced understanding of marketing principles, developments and new techniques.
- Skills in managing and utilising data to deliver campaigns and gain audience insight.
- Advanced campaign tracking, reporting and analytical skills at campaign and customer level.
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.