Handle Recruitment is currently seeking a Senior Marketing Executive to join a market leading B2B exhibition business based in Central London.
Working primarily on the education summit portfolio that holds events in the UK and internationally your responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Managing the creation and delivery of campaigns and PR plans for each event, ensuring targeted messaging and activity plans
- Managing the day to day marketing budget for each event, ensuring this delivers the required commercial results and ROI.
- Gaining deeper customer insight through regular meetings with core customers. Working with the Head of Marketing, use this insight to create event marketing strategies that translate into integrated strategic plans for core customers.
- Creating a partnership plan, including associations, professional bodies & media partners
- Working with campaigns teams and the Marketing Executive to ensure all plans translate into clear campaign and activity schedules, meet required timelines
- Working with the Marketing Executive to deliver compelling copywriting for all channels (including web, email, print) and oversee all promotional collateral for the campaign (print and digital) and liaison with relevant agencies (creative, PR, media buying, digital, print and fulfilment).
To be successful in this role you will have:
- International experience in a B2B/Events business
- Extensive experience of creating highly effective tactical marketing plans.
- Development of customer insight and improving customer experience.
- Stakeholder management
- Experience in budget management.
If you have similar experience and are looking to elevate your career to the next level this could be the right opportunity for you, please apply online or get in touch!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.