Handle Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Senior Marketing Executive role to join a FinTech company based in London. With a large and impressive client base this company are seeking someone who is ready to hit the ground running and deliver rapid results with their experienced Digital Marketing skills.
This company are part of the digital data revolution and are looking for someone to join them on their exciting journey to support and grow the company's presence and work across all aspects of the marketing mix.
If you thrive working in fast-paced environments, have a strong attention to detail and passionate about marketing this could be perfect for you.
- Help drive the agenda of increasing brand awareness and to lead generation across the customer life cycle
- You will have a strong understanding of digital, demand generation and lead nurture techniques and an ability to strengthen and broaden your skill set in this area
- Familiar with a variety of tools and channels, including systems in the martech stack (e.g. Hubspot, SalesForce, DemandBase), ABM, paid advertising, organic SEO, partner, social media and more
- Analyse campaigns to continually improve performance
- Responsible for working as a partner to sales to achieve commercial objectives
- Maintain a positive approach and appreciate what it means to be part of a high growth FinTech company
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience working in B2B marketing
- Experience or interest in the Banking/FinTech industry
- Direct experience of delivering on a wide range of marketing channels as well as digital-first ethos
- Very strong communication, writing and editing skills in English
- Experience of marketing automation tools
This role is a permanent position and is going to pay a salary of £40-£45k depending on experience.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.