Handle has partnered up with a prestigious entertainment company in search for a Marketing Manager - Live Events. This newly created position is working closely with the Events Brand Manager across licensing, brand and marketing.
As the Marketing Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Ensure that brand values are adhered to by all partners and in all communications at all times
- Approve artwork and other campaign assets such as PR schedule, social plans, advertising, price promotions, related to all live events marketing in a timely manner
- Track and evaluate the effectiveness of local live event marketing campaigns and be the point source of knowledge for live events marketing
- Oversee local live event marketing calendars and ensure that these are correct and kept up to date
- Communicate regularly to the wider team on local marketing initiatives in support of live events and experiential activities/environments
- Be the main point of contact for 3rd party live events companies, such as stage show and theme park partners, on all aspects of marketing
As the the Marketing Manager you will have:
- Live events marketing experience
- A solid understanding of the brand licensing industry
- Ideally you will have experience working across a scope of international territories
- A passion for the entertainment industry
- An understanding of ticketing
If you are excited by the kids entertainment industry and you have live events experience within this sector please go ahead and apply!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.