Handle recruitment is seeking a senior marketing executive or a marketing executive ready for a step up to join a global information, media and events business to work on their flagship retail portfolio. You will be working on market leading awards and conferences, driving client engagement and event attendance with recognised UK and international retail brands. This is initially a temporary contract with potential to go perm.
As the Senior Marketing Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering successful brand enhancing, marketing communication that drives client engagement
- Planning and implementing effective, targeted multi-media marketing campaigns for events
- Allocating spending and resources that will generate the best returns, whilst carefully managing costs to ensure profit targets are also met
- Creating comprehensive data strategies to ensure audiences are reached with the right messaging
- Liaising with key internal stakeholders to ensure sales, production/event management, sponsorship sales and logistics are fully aligned with strategic marketing objectives
- Working collaboratively with marketers responsible for non-event products to ensure the brands are well managed for growth and that cross promotional opportunities are maximised
- Building key relationships with third party organisations in order to increase brand preference, raise event profile, extend marketing reach, increase client base and drive revenue.
- Actively seeking out and implementing new initiatives to drive audience revenue in your designated sector
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in B2B marketing (preferably events)
- An innovative and creative mindset
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to manage and prioritise a diverse workload
- Ability to create a network of peers and build relationships across the business
- Understanding of web analytics (Google Analytics or equivalent packages useful)
- Ambition and drive, with a clear perspective of your career and where you want to go
If you are an immediately available marketer please apply ASAP for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.