Handle Recruitment is looking to source a Senior Marketing Executive to join an established London theatre group and help build exposure around of one of their exciting venues.
This is your opportunity to work with a renowned name within the musical theatre industry and would be a great step for a marketing executive ready to take the next step in their career.
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, key responsibilities are:
- To provide a marketing plan that will drive ticket sales and venue exposure
- Cross channel marketing support through; website, email, social media (including influencers), digital and partnerships
- Boosting ticket sales for theatre events through all channels
- Increase visitor spend across the venue
- Encourage membership and retain members
The ideal candidate will have:
- Substantial experience in multi-channel marketing within the entertainment industry, ideally within theatre or the Arts
- Effective management of social media marketing; via all platforms
- Experience of ticketing systems within entertainment
- Good knowledge of Photoshop and HTML
- An appreciation of musical theatre and performing arts
- A proactive attitude and enthusiasm that will add to the team
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please apply with a CV and covering letter in the first instance to charlotte.rualLovell@handle.co.uk
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.