Senior Marketing Manager - Arts & Culture
Would you like to work for one of the UK's leading institutions within the Art & Culture sector? This role will aim to deliver cohesive and high profile multi-channel marketing campaigns for this profoundly respected organisation.
This role will provide operational leadership to the marketing department, which consists of a team of two marketers working together to deliver a range of campaigns supporting inspiring exhibitions.
- Large-scale marketing campaigns for exhibitions and other programming with a particular emphasis on digital marketing
- Advertising and media campaigns for exhibitions and a variety of programs and initiatives
- Identify and incorporate new digital marketing opportunities which maximise budget spend and exceed KPIs
- Ad hoc announcements and projects
- Ability to demonstrate a proven track record of marketing and promotional management in an arts or cultural heritage environment.
- Ability to lead a team, using a range of management tools or techniques to manage attendance, performance, development and motivation of team members.
- Ability to analyse qualitative and quantitative data, including consumer insights and demographics and keep our audience at the heart of campaign planning and delivery.
- Ability to set and monitor campaign KPIs.
If you are an Arts enthusiast and have a passion for Culture with proven experience managing a marketing team with Arts & Culture, this could be the perfect role for you. I would love to hear from you if this has piqued your interest.
Please apply or email me on email@example.com.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.