6 months contract initially
A fantastic role for an incredible live venue business. The Senior Marketing Manager will lead the B2B marketing strategy and implementation of our portfolio of venues. Delivering best-in-class marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness, audience acquisition and sales enquiries. In addition to our existing venues, we have ambitious growth plans, for which this role is vital.
- Building and implementing best in class marketing strategies from development to launch, and delivering creative marketing campaigns for our Venues division.
- Communicating brand identity and ensuring consistency across marketing communications.
- Working collaboratively with our Brand & Creative Manager & Design team to build engaging content that consistently presents our brands to the highest of standards to drive sales enquiries.
- Delivering comms plans across all relevant marketing channels to drive brand awareness.
- Constructing compelling advertising strategies to build brand awareness for all venues.
- Working closely with our PPC account manager to build strategies for each venue to drive impressions and conversions, while maintaining benchmark CPCs.
- Creating key project management templates to organise and align cross-functional teams.
- Tracking performance and monitoring key metrics that align to our campaign objectives.
- Project managing capturing content in-event to successfully promote onsite activity.
- Strict budget management.
- Proven track record of building and executing B2B marketing strategies at a senior level.
- Experience managing the marketing strategies for at least one venue, multiple venues is a plus.
- Strong paid media experience, specifically PPC (either alongside an agency or in-house).
- Ability to successfully handle multiple projects simultaneously by prioritising.
- Confident with copywriting for B2B content.
- Experience in managing budgets.
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.