Handle Recruitment is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join a global B2B Media, Events and Business Intelligence organisation, to build and drive brand and marketing strategy.
As well as managing a team of three marketers your responsibilities will include;
- Creating and managing integrated strategic marketing plans to drive awareness, audience numbers & revenue to meet business objectives & profitability goals
- Conducting data gap analysis and clearly defining a data acquisition strategy to grow the existing databases and relevant audiences.
- Ensuring content and campaign plans and activities are fully integrated.
- Ensuring related websites are fully up to date with the latest content and key messaging is displayed throughout
- Setting up and management of media deals with external organisations to ensure maximum exposure at lowest cost to event budget
- Ensuring good levels of communication across both businesses between production, logistics, telesales, sales and marketing
- Managing budgets and forecasting for the team.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- A proven track record of delivering digital campaigns and working in a B2B environment
- Experience of testing, measuring and evaluating marketing channels to optimise spend and demonstrate ROI
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate performance metrics, challenges and opportunities to key stake holders.
- A collaborative approach and ability to interact with cross-functional teams including production, sales, and operations
- People and team management experience
If you are a marketing manager keen to join a global business please get in touch and apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.