I am currently working on an exciting and rare opportunity to join a global entertainment and events business in West London.
My client is a leading name, globally. Specialising in entertainment for over thirty years they are now looking to expand the team with an experienced B2C Senior Marketing Manager on a one year FTC contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the marketing strategy and campaigns across this success portfolio of well recognised consumer events.
The responsibility of the Senior Marketing Manager include but are not limited to:
- Lead the strategy and execute various campaigns
- Manage a team of executives
- Lead ticket modelling and ticket sales/revenue forecasting
- Manage the ticketing set up with all ticket agencies
- Lead event brand refreshers and creative development
- Manage dotmailer relationship and services
- Brief media agency on advertising campaign objectives and budgets
- Manage marketing budgets
- Working closely with the content marketing manager to ensure marketing campaign messages and key timings are aligned with the digital and social strategy
- Support the role out of an event on an international scale
The ideal candidate:
- Proven experience of working in an events/client facing marketing environment with a portfolio of events where selling tickets is a key measure of success
- Previous experience managing and developing a team
- Analytical and creative thinker
- Proficient in social media activation and measurement metrics
Salary and benefits:
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.