Our client is the entertainment industry's largest end-to-end services provider producing, delivering, archiving and monetising content. They are an integral and reliable partner for filmmakers and studios, networks, advertisers and broadcasters worldwide.
Reporting to the Head Of Marketing & Communications, EMEA, you will be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of a marketing strategy for the Delivery Solutions Division (Media Services and Broadcast and Digital Cinema) in support of the company's sales and business strategy.
Specifically, the focus will be on driving strategic marketing programs that create awareness, demand, engagement, and account based campaigns and demonstrable ROI.
The scope of this role includes: marketing and promotions (including event coordination), client engagement, press/media relations, sponsorship management, thought leadership, email marketing and social media.
* Develop, implement and maintain strategic marketing and communications plans;
* Create, execute and optimise lead-generation campaigns that boost overall awareness, sustain positive engagement around the brand and ultimately drive customer acquisition and retention;
* Identify industry trends and create cohesive campaigns to generate awareness;
* Act as conduit to surface news, case studies and ideas for product and solutions marketing, PR, content marketing, social media and internal communications;
* Facilitate collaboration across all business units within Delivery Solutions and identify marketing opportunities for cross-promotion;
* Develop and coordinate ways to effectively engage and educate customers on new products, services and solutions, as well as industry developments, through items such as newsletters, webinars, bespoke and industry events, thought leadership and speaking opportunities.
* Develop and maintain relationships with key industry organisations;
* Negotiate sponsorships and leverage benefits for maximum results;
* Leverage industry partnerships (with clients or business partners) for shared marketing opportunities and increased visibility across new customer segments
Skills & Experience:
* Proven experience working in Product and Solutions Marketing and PR in the Media Distribution, Broadcast and Technonolgy
* Proven experience supporting sales teams
* Proven ability in developing and managing integrated programs across all marketing channels in an innovative, agile way
* Experience with Salesforce, Pardot marketing automation/lead generation tools and campaign management
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.