Senior Marketing Manager - Entertainment
Social Media - 6 months
I have partnered with a well renowned, leading home entertainment studio in search of a Senior Marketing Manager. You will be creative and have had previous experience in the entertainment industry as well as being well versed in, and passionate about social media.
This is a fantastic position working on first class content, within a business that is known for its first class campaigns.
- Devising, managing and implementing marketing strategies that will be implemented across the board and internationally.
- Management and production of marketing budgets, as well as planning and developing strategies that would support the UK and international sales teams.
- Forging and maintaining relationships with the senior management team, members of the board and contacts at multiple studios.
- Keeping relationships with agencies and supporting design, email campaigns, PR and events across the board.
- Launch of social media landing pages, across Instagram and Facebook as well as leading the marketing department on the content calendar and content strategy.
- Ownership of the direct mail campaigns, as well as manipulation of customer data for both mass campaigns, and niche campaigns.
You Will Have:
- Demonstrable experience in a 360 marketing position, skilled in all aspects of the marketing mix.
- Previous experience in social media management and a hand on running social media channels.
- Fantastic communication skills with the ability to think strategically.
- Previous experience in either entertainment or FMCG.
If you are a senior marketing manager, able to take on a 6 month contract and looking to join a reputable business within the entertainment industry.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.