Handle have partnered up with a leading food & beverage brand in search for a Senior Marketing Manager, to drive best practise for in store marketing and customer experience.
- Oversee the management of all in-store marketing collateral
- Internal communication of all marketing activity
- Annual marketing budget and control of expenditure
- Manage two direct reports (Marketing executive and Graphic Designer)
- Effectively use commercial results available to measure the outcome of promotions and key marketing trials and initiatives
- Technical marketing skills ensuring effective, branded marketing communications with a particular focus on in store materials
- Analytical & numerate to help measure the effectiveness of all marketing efforts
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to see the big picture and provide useful advice and input across the company
- Ability to assist and lead in an environment of constant change
- In tune with market trends especially in F&B
- food & beverage and/or retail marketing experience
If you are an ambitious marketer and you would be interested to join a successful and prestigious F&B brand please apply!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.