Senior Marketing Manager - French Speaking
Family and Brands - Kids Entertainment
I have partnered with one of the leading distributors of kids content and family entertainment, in search of a French speaking Senior Marketing Manager. This is an exciting and unique opportunity with an already well established and consistently growing business, with a global reach and fantastic content.
You will be a fluent French speaker with international experience within marketing and have a real passion for kid's entertainment. This position will work regularly with broadcast and agency partners in order to deliver leading marketing practices, and has come about due to constant growth within the business.
- Leadership of marketing and PR activities across the board, and in doing so working closely with key partners to ensure that brand values are consistent.
- Development and management of 360 marketing plans, pulling together information across multiple departments and managing marketing campaigns.
- Execution of marketing plans across multiple levels, across events, promotions, partnerships and digital activations.
- Establishing working relationships with a number of commercial and leadership teams, in order to ensure that demand is being generated across both France and EMEA markets.
- Regular collaboration with global brand teams in order to ensure brand plans are delivered to the requirements that are needed to amplify brands at a local level.
- Management of local agencies, leading and building budgets and analysing post campaign reports.
You Will Need:-
- Fluency in French and professional experience in working within a marketing function across either EMEA or France.
- A creative approach, strategic thinking and fantastic communication skills.
- The ability to work collaboratively within the business and with external agencies and broadcast/licensee partners in the French market.
- Outstanding presentation skills and demonstrable communication and organisational skills.
This is a fantastic position for a Senior Marketing Manager with experience in entertainment and a passion for kids content, fluent in French. If the above sounds like you - please apply to hear more!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.