Senior Marketing Manager - Entertainment & Games
9 month FTC - ASAP Start
Handle are delighted to be working alongside a global entertainment studio with an outstanding portfolio of video games, this role will be working specifically on video games and licensed product.
You will be responsible representing the UK alongside global territories, managing marketing planning for new product releases, cross team collaboration and planning. This position is critical to ensure success of marketing programmes across international territories for the games teams.
- Lead the portfolio of products, with oversight on product management and marketing strategy
- Be the regional point of contact for the portfolio, collaborating with a number of other teams - including marketing, production, ops and finance
- Play a critical role in developing relationships with internal and external partners
- Be a champion for your business area, region and products!
- Develop an intimate knowledge of your games and titles
- Support the international teams, sharing valuable information and insight, providing support and guidance on implementing marketing plans
You Will Have:
- Proven experience in a senior marketing role within EMEA
- Ideally some experience in gaming, otherwise licensing!
- An understanding of all areas of the marketing mix, including digital marketing, new media buying, social marketing and influencer marketing
- Experience in managing a successful team
- The ability to work under a high pressure and fast paces environment
This is a great role - perfect for a candidate who is available immediately and looking for their next position within a global business!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.