Handle Recruitment is recruiting a Senior Marketing Manager position for an additional B2B events business, working on a newly launched portfolio of international trade shows catering to the print industry.
As the Senior Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Implementation of the communications strategy including direct mail, email, advertising, website and telemarketing to ensure all communication is delivered to an agreed timescale and within budget
- Briefing creative teams on the design direction of advertising, brochures and other sales collateral
- Writing press releases
- Negotiation of media and association partnerships
- Event support, including manning stands, media coordination and registration
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience of marketing for B2B exhibitions and/or conferences.
- Financial/budget management experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Project and time management skills
- The availability for international travel as required
Please apply now or get in touch for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.