Senior Marketing Manager - Family Entertainment Company
A fantastic opportunity to work for one of the most well-renowned kids brands, as a Senior Marketing Manager, within the International Team. Our client is looking for a strong, Senior Marketer with the ability to, and experience in running campaigns within entertainment. This is a brilliant position, across both broadcast and product, focusing on one popular brand, across multiple territories.
- Leading and directing marketing strategies for the brand across EMEA, whilst working closely with key partners to ensure that brand values are adhered to in all communication.
- Establishing across multiple teams to ensure that the brand has a large demand across local markets.
- Developing and leading strategic marketing plans across EMEA, and pulling together relevant information across the teams and departments.
- Cross collaboration with the global teams, to ensure that the brands plans are representative across territories, and that the brand is amplified at a local level.
- Executing marketing plans at both consumer and trade level, across partnerships, events, brand experiential events and both digital and social media - and the post campaign analysis.
If you are a Senior Marketing Manager, or Marketing Manager looking for the next step in your career, and you are keen to get involved with one of the biggest and fastest growing kids brands, please apply here!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.