Exciting new role! Handle is working with a global music and entertainment company to find an exceptional Senior Music Marketing Manager to lead on creative marketing campaigns and strategies for UK Compilations and Global Playlists.
Main Duties Include:
- Creating and developing new opportunities for curated products in the compilation and playlist space.
- To brief, amend, finesse and analyse media plans for releases and playlists.
- To be responsible for individual campaign budgets in line with the agreed spends.
- Manage consumer marketing plans.
- Work closely with the label - A&R/Digital/Press/Promotions/Sales etc. to deliver connected and cutting-edge strategies across the business.
- Responsible for individual artist budgets in line with the agreed spends.
- Instigate and manage / co-manage photo shoots, video shoots and creation of all creative content to support all release campaigns.
- Develop strong relationships with artists and artist management.
Perfect for an established music marketing manager with a strong knowledge of playlisting and the streaming space to drive successful digitally integrated marketing campaigns across a world famous artist roster.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.