Senior Marketing Manager - Music
Handle have an amazing opportunity for a creative Senior Marketing Manager to work across a frontline roster at an established record label.
You will be responsible for managing and delivering high profile marketing campaigns for the assigned artists, whilst overseeing all activities completed by internal and external partners.
Based in London offices, this role will suit an experienced marketing manager used to producing stand-out and commercially successful artist campaigns, ideally within a record label setting.
Key features will include:
- Working with the Marketing Director, give guidance and support to the marketing team across all of their projects, inspiring creativity and sharing knowledge
- Working with the digital and creative teams to develop and deliver clear content strategies
- Ensuring that a positive and trusting relationship is maintained between the label and artists/management
- Managing artists budgets in line with the agreed spend and communicating this the finance team
The ideal candidate will:
- Have solid experience in a music marketing role
- Have expert knowledge of the music and entertainment industry
- Have successful experience of coordinating and managing campaigns
- Have the experience of managing budgets and completing business plans
If your experience matches the requirements above and you would like to find out more about this fantastic Senior Marketing Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.