Senior Marketing Manager - Music
Calling all frontline music Marketing Managers!
An incredible opportunity for a creative Senior Marketing Manager to work across a frontline urban / pop roster at one of the UK's most prestigious record labels.
You will be responsible for planning, executing and delivering standout marketing campaigns for a mixed roster that includes globally recognised, commercial artists to progressive development acts.
Based in London offices, this role will suit an enterprising label Marketing Manager used to delivering successful campaigns with both urban and pop artists.
Key features will include:
- Working with the digital and creative teams to develop and deliver clear content strategies
- Ensuring that a positive and trusting relationship is maintained between the label and artists/management
- Managing artists budgets in line with the agreed spend and communicating this the finance team
The ideal candidate will have:
- a strong experience in a music marketing role
- experience of coordinating and managing campaigns
- experience of managing budgets and completing business plans
If your experience matches the requirements above and you would like to find out more about this incredible Senior Marketing Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.