Senior Marketing Manager (6 month contract) - Music
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced and detail-orientated Senior Marketing Manager to join a Marketing department at an established Music and Entertainment company.
Whilst in the position, you will report into the Head of Marketing and be responsible for supporting the marketing team in building and delivering multi-channel campaigns to drive brand awareness and ticket sales.
Key features will include:
- Building and executing high level marketing strategies from development to launch, and delivering creative marketing campaigns for our entertainment division
- Driving the evolution of creative briefs to guide the marketing creative process and support alignment of the internal marketing team on goals and strategies for content campaigns
- Identifying and expanding new opportunities for marketing channels that drive audience growth and engagement
The ideal candidate will have:
- A proven track record of building and executing marketing strategies at a senior level
- Strong paid media experience, specifically digital on and offline. Skills to build and implement social advertising campaigns directly would be a plus
- The ability to demonstrate the experience on 360 integrated campaigns and track record of working on music and/or entertainment brands
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Senior Marketing Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.