Calling all frontline music Marketing Managers!
A fantastic opportunity for a creative Senior Marketing Manager to work across a frontline roster at one of the UK's most prestigious record labels.
You will be responsible for planning, executing and delivering standout marketing campaigns for a mixed roster that includes both globally recognised, commercial artists and progressive development acts.
Based in London offices, this role will suit an enterprising Label Marketing Manager used to delivering successful, digitally integrated campaigns with new and established artists.
Key features will include:
- Giving guidance and support to the marketing team across all of their projects, inspiring and developing creativity
- Working with the digital and creative teams to develop and deliver clear content strategies
- Ensuring that a positive and trusting relationship is maintained between the label and artists/management
- Managing artists budgets in line with the agreed spend and communicating this the finance team
The ideal candidate will:
- Have strong experience in a music marketing role
- Have expert knowledge of the music and entertainment industry
- Have successful experience of coordinating and managing campaigns
- Have experience of managing budgets and completing business plans
If your experience matches the requirements above and you would like to find out more about this incredible Senior Marketing Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.