I am currently working with a highly desired Global Media Company to find a Senior Marketing Manager - Subscriptions, for their London Office. You will have the opportunity to work across some of the most recognised Media Brands in the world!
You will have the autonomy to manage the marketing plans from concept, execution through to analysis. You will also have the unique opportunity to be responsible for developing and delivering the omnichannel customer acquisition programme.
- Work closely with the Head of Subscriptions and Head of Digital Marketing to agree acquisition targets for each product within the portfolio
- Work to develop acquisition strategies that aim to maximise warm channel recruitment across all brands
- Responsible for the marketing testing strategy across all marketing channels and brands
- Responsible for the marketing plans for all brands across all marketing channels. Ie Email, Search, display, web agents, affiliates, brand sites, page ads, inserts, direct mail, telemarketing, partnerships
- Plan and manage fully integrated, flawless and response-driven marketing campaigns
- Working to a set agreed budget and forecast with the head of subscriptions and head of digital marketing
- Manages the relationship with digital agencies and suppliers ensuring all acquisition volumes are met within agreed CPAs
- Manage a team of 3 marketeers
- Oversee their execution of the marketing campaigns as detailed in the marketing plan; sign off and approve all copy and collateral
- Substantial experience within a subscription based /marketing business
- Digital marketing (mandatory)
- Proven team management experience
- Google Analytics for other web analytics tools (preferred)
- Project management (mandatory)
- Content marketing (preferred)
- Budget management skills
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Understanding of traditional marketing channels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools like Google Analytics
If the opportunity above excited you and you are interested in hearing more - please do not hesitate to apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.