Senior Accountant needed for a hugely popular, global media brand! This is a long-term interim position until the end of November. In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for the accounting and reporting of all business activities with the EMEA division.
This is a very broad role, and a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Accountant, to work at highly reputable business and also gain some good business partnering experience.
Key responsibilities include -
- Ensure that timely and accurate quarter-end accounting and reporting are completed
- Working with the US to clear Intercompany programming liabilities
- Assist with the migration of a various entities into SAP
- Continuously look for process improvements to streamline reporting
- Working closely with local, EMEA & US teams on a daily basis as the key accounting contact
- Complete quarterly P&L variance analysis
- Support the Shared Service Centre management with ad-hoc project work
- Ensure various business reports are prepared in a timely basis with detailed commentary
Candidate requirements -
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA or qualified by experience
- Proven experience of building relationships, both internally and externally
- Be an excellent communicator, both verbally and written
- SAP experience is essential
- Have worked in a large blue-chip corporation previously
- Strong Excel skills
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.