Senior Mobile Developer / Tech lead - Digital Agency / Remote working
Handle is working with a Global Digital agency to help them find a senior Mobile Developer. In this initial 3 - 6 month rolling contract your role developing mobile apps for iPhone (iOS) and Android.
This role has the option to work remotely 3 -4 times a week.
The right candidate will have a minimum of 5 years commercial experience developing mobile applications and or managing mobile development teams.
Key requirements for the iOS developer:
- exposure to Objective C
- webservices and APIs communicating over JSON or XML.
- UIKit, MapKit, AFNetworking, Facebook, Twitter, AVFoundation, MediaPlayer, StoreKit, Google Analytics, Crashlytics, Fabric.
- ideally Git (we use Bitbucket)
Desirable skills for iOS Developer:
- Knowledge of retina graphics, interface orientations, universal apps, storyboards, autolayout and size classes etc
- Have been exposed to Objective C
If this role sounds of interest and please send your CV through or call Robert on 0207 569 9971
Senior Mobile Developer / Mobile Tech lead - Swift / Objective C
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.