We are looking for an experienced Senior Digital Product Owner/Mobile Product Manager to lead a mobile product development team to success, transcending reporting lines while generating a strong team culture.
- Proven experience in product development & technology in a video, media or Broadcast environment required.
- VOD / Streaming / OTT experience required
- Mobile product experience required
Required Experience & Qualifications:
* Proven experience in product development & technology in a video, media or sport setting.
* Track record of developing market leading products, preferably in the video space.
* Working across all stages of the product life-cycle.
* Analytical tools to increase traffic to digital properties.
* Understanding of video advertising, ad serving and the economics of digital video.
* Know-how of User Experience and Usability and be able to apply it to the product.
* Experience working with a mixture of in-house and outsourced or offshore teams.
* Understanding of Agile product development practices.
* Excellent decision making and judgement.
* Stakeholder management in a matrixed environment.
* Manage the product road map, getting internal consensus and incorporating feedback from a range of sources to ensure the right features are delivered at the right time.
* Work with user-experience experts to ensure best-in-class products.
* Contribute to the delivery of high-quality products as perceived by the end user, measured against satisfaction metrics.
* Prioritise and effectively management development time to maximise return on investment.
* Ensure complex business needs are perfectly documented and reflected in product road maps and in the resulting products.
* Provide strong team leadership.
* Work successfully within a milestone-driven environment, utilising standardised product development processes.
* Contribute to on-time, on-budget delivery of products.
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Tobie on 0207 569 9982.
Mobile Product Manager / Mobile Product Owner
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.