Handle Recruitment is partnering up with one the world's most recognised brands to recruit their next National Senior Account Manager, looking after a large UK retailer as a client.
In this field based position you will be visiting stores nationwide, building relationships with all regions to ensure brand exposure and revenue is maximised.
As the Senior Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering and striving to exceed against budgeted sales within one of the highest profile customers in the UK retail environment
- Leading the development and delivery of customer growth plans, working closely with the customer to ensure delivery of mutual KPIs and joint value creation
- Managing a balanced set of commercial plans to understand the risks and opportunities, effectively building contingency or stretch plans to ensure commercial goals are met and exceeded
- Collaborating with internal Marketing, Category and Trade Marketing teams to formulate customer specific activation plans that will drive instore presence for the brand
- Forecasting for the account and ensuring all relevant systems are accurately updated
- Contributing positively to the total UK team through project based work
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Extensive Account Management experience in the retail/FMCG industries
- Demonstrable track record of building brand exposure
- Category management and/or merchandising experience (preferred)
- eCommerce account management experience
- Strong relationship building and account management skillset
- The ability to work both autonomously and as part of team to achieve all deadlines and targets
Please get in touch and apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.