Lead Node Developer - global Technology company
We currently have a Lead Developer role available for a global Media and Technology company. We are looking for a Lead Developer looking to develop their career within NodeJS.
The right candidate will play a key role in the team to build high-quality, clean and maintainable software. Responsible for the efficient operation of the team.
- Runs day-to-day activities on the team and ensures development process enables efficient software development e.g. Kanban/Scrum.
- Technical oversight of software developed and contributing to overall architecture.
- Writing high-quality software with an emphasis on automated testing.
- ReactJS or other front-end frameworks.
- Exposure to GoLang / Java / Python
- Developing services within a micro-service architecture.
- No-SQL/SQL data sources, e.g. MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Dynamo, Redis, MySQL.
- AWS / cloud platform.
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
Lead Nodejs Developer
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.