Senior Office Manager - Tech & Entertainment
South West London
A rare opportunity for an accomplished and ambitious Senior Office Manager to join the Executive Team within a leading Tech & Entertainment brand.
A career at this company provides an opportunity to join a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding, large-scale projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a friendly, inclusive environment where you can apply your wisdom and experience; and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
We are recruiting for a talented Senior Office Manager who possesses a passion for supporting others and customer service. And directly, you will be responsible for managing a team of 2 and ensuring the London studio (60+ employees) operates to the highest possible standard; focusing in particular on building/improving organisational processes, productivity and efficiency across the business.
This is a full time permanent position based in leafy SW London with great local amenities, a variety of transport links, leafy parks and entertainment options on the doorstep.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid experience in Admin (or related field) within the creative industries.
- Demonstrable experience in a management/supervisory role.
- A strategic and transformational leadership style.
- Proven experience of building organisational processes to streamline efficiency across a medium-sized business.
- Creative thinking skills.
The successful Senior Office Manager will receive:
- Competitive salary/benefits including: Bupa healthcare, dental insurance, life assurance, subsidised gym membership, free eye tests, and travel scheme.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Flexible working.
- Lots of socials and events.
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this unique Senior Office Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.