Senior Office Manager - Tech & Entertainment
South West London
Fantastic opportunity for an accomplished and ambitious Senior Office Manager to join the Executive Team within a leading Tech & Entertainment brand.
You will be responsible for ensuring the London studio (60+ employees) operates to the highest possible standard; focusing in particular on building/improving organisational processes, productivity and efficiency across the business.
With collaborative break-out spaces, including an area where staff can play table tennis and a fully integrated kitchen, this office finds a happy medium between work and play.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the everyday running of the office; working closely alongside the Facilities, IT, HR and Finance teams
- Overseeing day-to-day operations of the administration department; setting priorities and effectively managing the team
- Organising and managing all travel, hospitality and accommodation arrangements for the company's teams and clients
- Providing project support to the Operations Manager and Senior Management - as well as coordinating internal and external company events
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous office management experience within the creative industries
- A proactive and self-motivated attitude, and the ability to work within a collaborative environment under minimal supervision
- The aptitude to effectively problem solve, with a critical and methodical approach, while still communicating effectively to the wider team
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook - able to get to grips with all internal databases quickly
The successful Senior Office Manager will receive:
- Competitive salary and benefits including: Bupa healthcare, dental insurance, life assurance, subsidised gym membership, free eye tests, and travel scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible working
- Lots of socials and events
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this unique Senior Office Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.