Handle are excited to be partnering with a forward thinking and highly successful footwear brand to recruit an interim Senior Digital Trading Executive to join their ambitious and fast paced team.
The successful candidate will have a background in digital trading with a data focussed mind, looking to make an impact in a fast growing digital team. As Senior Digital Trading Executive, you'll bring your expertise in optimising multiple websites through site analytics and testing to paint a clearer picture of sales and product performance to the global sites of the brand.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Report on sales, key metrics and promotions in daily, weekly and monthly trade meetings
- Take full ownership of active day-to-day trade plan and promotions, reacting to performance signals, proposing new promotional solutions and fresh approaches
- Manage the execution of the trade plan through a team of online trading executives
- Ownership of site optimisation to drive cross selling to increase UPT and AOV using Qubit
- Understand and promote an understanding of market behaviours and demand opportunities, specifically focused on our target customer and understand their needs and requirements are exceeded
- Ensure seamless customer journey on all sites
- On site A/B and multi-variate testing: Owning the process within your trading area, working with the analyst team to define the scope, set-up, execution and analysis of onsite tests, building a 'test & learn' culture within the team.
- Work with Marketing team to support traffic driving activities, improve CVR and profitability
The ideal candidate will be a results focussed creative thinker with strong business acumen and desire to deliver work of the highest quality. You will possess amazing interpersonal skills - you'll have the opportunity to influence the strategic direction of the business in what is a very exciting time for the brand as well as having excellent Excel and Google Analytics skills.
It goes without saying that you'll live and breathe all things ecommerce and be excited by pushing boundaries to put the customer at the forefront of their business.
Please note this is an ongoing interim role starting ASAP so only candidates who are immediately available/ on short notice periods will be able to be considered.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.