A renowned International Events business is looking for a senior operations executive to join their London team working in central operations.
Looking after the EnergyNet portfolio, the senior operations executive will work on the operations delivery of exhibitions, digital events and conferences as well as supporting the MD at a strategic level.
It will be sitting in the London central operations team, with full ownership of their portfolio EnergyNet- managing all shows and exhibitions but also assisting with other shows across the company globally including their flagship events across Africa and Latin America.
This role will also support the central team assisting with the smooth delivery of various events across many sectors which include, Transport, Defence, Internet trailing and Life sciences.
Due to the nature of the role, this person would need to be able to travel when events take place globally and will require three days in the office and two days' work from home.
This person needs to have:
- Operations experience in Events - 1-2 years minimum
- Experience of live events preferred /Digital
- Must be able to travel to these Global shows
- Someone who has experience in contract negotiation and management of relationships with venues and all suppliers
- Experience of working on shows Globally would be a bonus.
- Manage the operational delivery of a number of small to medium sized events in the UK and worldwide from conception to completion, specifically for the EnergyNet portfolio but at times working across other business units where requested.
- Contract negotiation and management of relationships with venues and all suppliers
- Knowledge and understanding of venue contract and terms and conditions terminology
- Liaise with the event team including production, marketing, sales, and finance to ensure maximum awareness of all event elements
- Design and manage floor plans
- Manage the whole design process for the event signage and showguide
- Responding quickly and calmly to requests from delegates, speakers, sponsors and exhibitors pre-event and onsite.
- Work alongside the event teams to deliver virtual events, supporting with platform set up, speaker liaison, design features and live stream coordination
- Accurate and timely communication of cash flow for all operations costs, ensuring internal payment processes are followed and payments are made on time
- Post show evaluation and development
- Adaptable and available to travel worldwide
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.