Handle Recruitment is seeking an Event Operations Manager to join a global B2B media and information company, helping professionals and businesses excel in a digital world.
This brand operate across a broad portfolio of events ranging from roundtable events to large scale summits (e.g. 1500 and above delegates) in various industries including HR and Marketing. There is a clear progression path for you in this business who are considered to be innovative disruptors within the B2B events industry.
Leading a team of three, as the Senior Operations Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with venues and venue agents to secure inspiring locations for events that are also cost effective and functional.
- Working with your operations team and wider event project team to develop a carefully considered onsite experience.
- Management and selection of the best suppliers including regular review and negotiation of contracts.
- Effective project management including ownership and adherence of timelines and templates.
- Working with the commercial partnerships sales team to help them develop bespoke sponsorship packages, and managing the delivery of these packages.
- Bringing innovation to the brand, ensuring events are always engaging and fresh to clients.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Extensive event operations/management experience in commercial B2B events
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience in working closely with marketing, sponsorship sales and production
- The ability to multi-task, thriving on over delivering for clients
- Confident communication with excellent interpersonal skills
- IT skills, with ability to pick up new systems quickly e.g. Sales Force and CMS
- An entrepreneurial mind-set to contribute to strategies
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.