Handle Recruitment is proud to be recruiting for a Not For Profit with extensive growth plans. Due to focus on the use of digital media to engage with the public and raise awareness we are seeking a candidate with operational experience ideally within a creative or marketing agency who would love to apply their knowledge to a charity.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Working with the senior leadership team ensuring that organisational priorities and projects are executed as per the project plan and that the live plan is updated accordingly
- Running internal operations and cross departmental projects via Agile project management, alongside being the conduit between the Comms and Digital teams' studios
- Working with the Studio Manager and Head of Digital to ensure that the two departments are working together seamlessly to deliver on projects (internal and external)
- Growing the Operations team through the recruitment, line management and training of project/account managers to effectively deliver internal and external projects
- Coaching the team through the creation of new project charters (ensuring these are in line with strategy), once given the go ahead scheduling in to project calendar (19/20 or 20/21), budget management, and resource
- Implementation, training and support to the organisation as Agile is introduced and implemented
- Direct reports; Finance Manager, Office Manager (plus new project/account managers)
- Maintaining contact as well as regular reporting to the COO
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Experienced in a senior operations role, ideally from an agency, marketing or media background
- An excellent leader with an ability to manage up as well as down and across an organisation.
- Confident with leading an operations team with complex processes working cross departmentally, internally and externally
- Passionate about operations but also adaptable to the needs of an organisation and its people
- Experienced managing multi million pound budgets and know your way around complex financial operations
Please apply or get in touch for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.