Exciting opportunity for an ambitious and established HR Advisor looking to join an evolving retail business based in a fantastic office in central London. Working in a fast paced, forward thinking HR team, this role will provide dedicated support to the Head Office and Retail functions comprising of creative/ design, buying/ merchandising.
A new CEO has recently joined the business, along with some amazing experience, he has worked to inspire and innovate the culture introducing flexible working hours and working towards being a creative and progressive business.
Working as part of busy team, you will be the go to person for all things HR for your client group, providing sound and commercial advice and coaching. Supporting the Senior People Partner, this role will work independently, building excellent relationships with key stakeholders and demonstrating a value add service.
This is a true generalist role, with focus around managing employee relations, performance and capability. You will also manage day to day advisory around policies and processes. There will be opportunity to work on projects and contribute your own ideas and initiatives where appropriate.
- ER- Advise management on complex cases, LTS, performance management, commercially focused resolutions. Coach the People Assistant and People Intern to develop skill set.
- Talent Management- Identify, support and nurture key talent, and ensure proactive succession in place
- Reward- Support Reward Advisor, feed into salary and benefits benchmarking, ensure payroll processes are accurate, support pay review.
- Recruitment, selection and induction
- Coaching and upskill line and regional managers
- Development and delivery of core training initiatives, creation and delivery of annual engagement survey
The successful candidate will ideally have a fun, humble and proactive approach.
If this is starting to sound like you, apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.