We are currently recruiting for a Senior People Partner to join a leading Ecommerce organisation based in London. This is a strategic role in an exciting and ambitious business that is expanding on a global scale due to their huge success. You will be part of a large team of HR professionals, and be responsible for managing a small team within this. You will be joining a truly creative and commercial team that have a fantastic people and customer focused approach. Company benefits are very generous, including pensions, bonuses and enviable discounts.
Your role will include:
- leading on and identifying new people strategies and objectives
- leading on complex ER cases
- designing initiatives with the wider HR team
- supporting all annual processes and designing and delivering annual resourcing plans including talent management, succession planning and salary reviews
- working with the wider HR team on analysing and reporting HR data
To be considered for this role you will need to:
- be CIPD qualified
- have TUPE experience
- currently be operating at HR Business Partner level
- have experience within Tech or Retail, or have a wide understanding of these areas
Please get in touch for more information about this fantastic role.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.